Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We are family!

Reggie and Gigi will be here Friday. Wahoo!!! Monkey Boy and I are so excited that you would think that Christmas was here. The rest of the herd will be here on Saturday. This is the time of year for our version of a family reunion at Jekyll Island. These folks may be my soon-to-be ex's relatives, but in my heart I've claimed them as my own people. In honor of their visit, I thought that I would share photos of previous years with you.
This is how we hang out at the beach. We truly suffer, don't we?! I know that Gigi really appreciates her tush being displayed in this manner!


Cousins playing together.

The annual Motown Concert. Yes, that's the ocean you see behind us.

Uncle 'Wedgy' and Monkey Boy hanging out by the camper.

Monkey Boy and Big Al playing horseshoes.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ellie bee said...

Just found my award--you are a dear, and I am tickled to death (another southernism)...
really, thanks so much--I would have sent it right back at you but you have already been double whammied!
have fun with the family--one of the hardest things about my divorce is that my in-laws all decided that I no longer exist--even to the point of not mentioning me or "changing the subject" when I am mentioned by one of my kids...

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the best kind of "roughing it!"

8:47 PM  
Blogger Peach Pod said...

You are welcome for the award. I actually learned something about you reading that blog entry; I didn't know you knitted! Are you teaching liv?
And as far as your ex in-laws, bless their hearts, but they are idiots. I would be more than proud to adopt you as family.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home