Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm doing better

Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing better. After curling up in the fetal position for a while yesterday I shook my mood off and got back to cleaning for my company that's coming in tonight. Of course I'm a little behind but I should have it done before they get here. I only have one more room to vacuum and dust. Before I finish that room, I have a Monkey Boy story to share:

I had Monkey Boy helping clean the kitchen this morning when he asked me why we were cleaning. I explained to him that when you have company coming over, you clean the house. He asked why and I asked him if he would like to visit a dirty house.

"I guess not." he said. "But do you think they are going to buy this?"

"Buy what?" I asked.

"Buy that our house is always this clean!"

Wretched child!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

plum, errr...peach, you're too funny! let me get you a coffee!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Monkey Boy is one smart little guy!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you are better!

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home