Sunday, June 17, 2007

Final Report of the weekend

All in all I've had a pretty decent weekend. Here's how the remainder went:
  • Went to church. I walked rather than drove. It was a great morning for walking.
  • Walked by the Subway after church and picked up my favorite sandwich. Ate sandwich on front porch.
  • Worked on attic bedroom. Took 10 boxes of stuff I didn't need to Goodwill. (I'm in a big purging mode right now.)
  • Took a break and went over to the storytelling festival (Sea Island Heritage Festival). They had some awesome food booths there and I got yummy fresh lemonade and fresh sweet potato bread.
  • Worked more on attic bedroom.
  • Made Philly cheese steaks for dinner.
  • Watched Terminator 3 on TV.
Wahoo! I'm pretty proud of myself for staying busy and having a good weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by today. Your concern made a difference!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home