Monday, June 11, 2007

Dulaan Delivery

As many of you know, I knit. I budget a couple of months a year to knitting for charity. Most of my charity work goes to the Dulaan project. The goal of the Dulaan project is to seek to inspire the generous spirit of the knitting community to help meet the urgent needs of Mongolia’s impoverished people. I have knitted for this project for 3 years now. This year I have 2 hats and 7 scarves to send. Check out some of these Dulaan photos. After seeing these kids, I may try to knit a couple of more hats really quick to include in my package before I actually send my stuff at the end of the month. Definitely scroll down and see the photos. They are pretty amazing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great way to use your gift.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home