Monday, June 25, 2007

I've been doubled tagged!

I know it's been a few days since I've posted. I had company over and was a tiny bit worn out. Reggie even called to check on me, assuming something was wrong since I hadn't posted! During this hiatus, I was tagged by two wonderful ladies, liv at Madness, Madness I Say and Terri at Terri, Terri Quite Contrary, for the following prestigious award:



I am so excited about this. I first want to thank liv for writing one of the nicest things ever about me. I actually cried, but in a good way. And then Terri tags me and writes more wonderful things about me! I'm so blessed. Thank you both so much. Of course this means that two of my favorite bloggers have already been tagged. However, I am going to share five more with you. These talented ladies in turn get to tag 5 female rockin' bloggers:
  • Crazy Aunt Purl: This lady is so down to Earth that you just know you would hang with her if she lived in your hometown. She's a Southern girl who was transplanted to L.A. She's survived a divorce, creepy guys on the bus hitting on her and embarrassing moments at yoga class with her wit and humor and soon will be a published author. I've pre-ordered her book.
  • Idiosyncrasies of a Gemini Mind: I heart Ali. She is such a stitch. She's feisty, sensitive, funny, smart, sentimental, and everything a chick should be.
  • Mason-Dixon Knitting: This is actually a blog shared by two ladies, Kay and Ann. One is from the North and the other is from the South. They are now successful authors and through their blog take you on the fun ride that is their life.
  • What Now?: Ellie Bee is who I want to be when I grow up. She's a warm, caring person who nurtures all that she comes in contact with. She is a doctor, a mother and an amazing person. She shares her thoughts and her heart with honesty and openness.
  • South of the Gnat Line: I love this lovely lady's unabashed love for the South.
I also want to encourage you to visit my nominators' blogs. If I could pick a sister, I'd want her to be like Liv. She's a roar, not a whisper. And then there's Terri. Terri has become such an important part of my day. She shares so much of her life with us in the blogging world that it's like she's that friend you talk with on the phone 2 or 3 times a day. Thanks guys!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

you're such a sweetie!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Harriette Jacobs said...

I've never eva rec'd an award from anybody......thank you eva so much, Shugah!

Thank you, thank you ~
[blushing]
Harriette

10:03 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Awwwww :)
I heart you too! So much.
Thanks for the award, but you are pretty darn awesome yourself!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home