I've been doubled tagged!
I am so excited about this. I first want to thank liv for writing one of the nicest things ever about me. I actually cried, but in a good way. And then Terri tags me and writes more wonderful things about me! I'm so blessed. Thank you both so much. Of course this means that two of my favorite bloggers have already been tagged. However, I am going to share five more with you. These talented ladies in turn get to tag 5 female rockin' bloggers:
- Crazy Aunt Purl: This lady is so down to Earth that you just know you would hang with her if she lived in your hometown. She's a Southern girl who was transplanted to L.A. She's survived a divorce, creepy guys on the bus hitting on her and embarrassing moments at yoga class with her wit and humor and soon will be a published author. I've pre-ordered her book.
- Idiosyncrasies of a Gemini Mind: I heart Ali. She is such a stitch. She's feisty, sensitive, funny, smart, sentimental, and everything a chick should be.
- Mason-Dixon Knitting: This is actually a blog shared by two ladies, Kay and Ann. One is from the North and the other is from the South. They are now successful authors and through their blog take you on the fun ride that is their life.
- What Now?: Ellie Bee is who I want to be when I grow up. She's a warm, caring person who nurtures all that she comes in contact with. She is a doctor, a mother and an amazing person. She shares her thoughts and her heart with honesty and openness.
- South of the Gnat Line: I love this lovely lady's unabashed love for the South.