Monday, July 09, 2007

My Corner of the World

Just thought that I would give you a glimpse of the little corner of my world that I use to reach you in your corner of the world.

To give you a further glimpse into my world, let me set the scene for you. I'm sitting with the lamp on next to me (I hate overhead lights.) The door to the porch off my bedroom is opened slightly and I can hear the crickets and the tree frogs as they fill the night with their songs. Marco the Psychotically Needy Puppy (whom Liv and her sister are trying to rename to Coconut) is alternating between sitting on the porch and coming in for the occasional back scratch. It's a good place to be.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

Look into my eyes: His name is Coconut. Believe!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home