Sunday, July 08, 2007

A new level has been set

I’ve set a new level for myself to meet. I have been so inspired by my two blogging heroes, Liv and Ellie Bee, who I got to meet this weekend.

Liv is open, smart, beautiful and so very alive. To be this together at such a young age is amazing to me. From her, I’m inspired to live larger and to treat myself with the nurturing I tend to bestow on others. Seriously, the diet needs to kick into high gear and a wardrobe makeover is in order if I’m going to hang out with this amazing chick.

From Ellie Bee, I’ve been inspired by her grace. When I first saw her, she was coming up a boat ramp wearing the perfect island vacation white dress, followed by her beautiful children. She projects an air of tranquil elegance. She inspired me to work at carrying myself with more grace.

Thanks both of you for sharing a bit of your inspiring selves with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

If I'm amazing, it's only because I am living the same life as Peach. Thanks for your hospitality and the "risk" you took in letting a couple of random broads into your home. xoxo

2:59 PM  
Blogger ellie bee said...

sweet peaches, it was so very WONDERFUL to get to meet you "in the flesh"! Those few minutes were the highlight of my weekend--unfortunately, we know where you live now, so you may never be safe again!
Seriously, Spencer loved Monkey boy--if nothing else we need to get them together--they evidently have a LOT in common!
hugs to you both!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you are amazing already!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home