Monday, March 05, 2007

I have the Sweetest Kid in the World!

Monkey Boy is the sweetest kid in the world. He was just watching an episode of "Full House" where Danny, the father, goes out on a date for the first time. The girls weren't too excited about it and were trying to find a way to get their dad to cancel it. Monkey Boy said, "You know, Mom, if you want to go out on a date once you and Dad are divorced, it's OK with me. I just want to you to be happy." This from my wonderful 10 year-old-boy.

I'm all verklemt. Talk amongst yourselves.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

What a great kid! You done good!

6:28 AM  
Blogger ellie bee said...

What a sweetie! I just love those wonderful little people we share our lives with!

4:20 AM  
Blogger Liv said...

I'm glad you've got permission from who really counts, and wish mine were old enough to push me out of the nest into a brave new world.

I have a feeling that for me, the dating scene is going to be a bit like covert ops with a young son!

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home