Monday, May 14, 2007

I grew up?

Will Wheaton shared a list in his blog of some of the things he loved as a kid. I came up with a list of my own:
  1. The sound of an ice cream truck
  2. Sparklers
  3. Cap guns
  4. Coke in a glass bottle
  5. Candy necklaces
  6. Having a ladybug land on you
  7. Running through a sprinkler
  8. Balsa wood gliders
  9. Jolly Rancher candies
  10. Looking for shapes in the clouds
  11. The smell of freshly cut grass
  12. Looking for a 4-leaf clover
  13. Coloring with crayons (I can even remember the way they smell!)
  14. Cutting out and dressing paper dolls
  15. Zotz candies
  16. Colorforms
  17. Gum wrapper chains

Share your list with me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun! I share so many of your memories, and had so many more of my own to add that I posted it in my blog with a link to yours.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Logzie said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how many of your memories that brought me back to my childhood! Thanks!

I am putting up my list with a link to yours too.

What fun!!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Liv said...

Wow. I might do this. It would be a good way to kill time while I assimilate all my weekend moments into a post. Cool!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home