Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Porch

I have a covered porch off of my 2nd floor master. I recently bleached and scrubbed it (a spring ritual), painted all the woodwork, set up a hammock and hung Chinese lanterns. I love it! There's also a lounge chair out there. Monkey Boy usually bogarts the hammock and I sit the lounge chair. We sat out there for about an hour last night and just hung out. The wind off the ocean was nice and cool and the humidity was low so it was perfect. I'm sharing a photo with you so that you can pretend you are sitting there with us:

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great, wish I was there with you. You did a great job.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sex Kitten said...

I can't wait to sit out there with you! It really does look fabulous.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As I have already mentioned I am so jealous! I should have been a Southern Gentleman!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

dude. i want your life. right. now!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

That looks incredible. I'm officially jealous!

7:08 PM  
Blogger lu said...

I'm suffering a bit o' balcony envy.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Peach Pod said...

rick: there are many southern souls that just haven't moved here yet.

liv: I'll let you sit in the hammock! (We may have to push Monkey Boy out.)

terri: Do you want your margarita on the rocks or frozen? It's the perfect place to sip one.

lu: Come on down. If you stand just right on the balcony you can see the lighthouse and the ocean.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home