Saturday, April 28, 2007

Surviving a Zombie Attack

I was checking out the myspace page of a woman who is reading a book called the "Zombie Survival Handbook" by Max Brooks. The title itself made me giggle (my senses of humor is on the dark side these days) but she also posted a list from the book of the Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack which I am sharing with you because you never know when you'll need this kind of info (my personal favorite is #4):
  1. Organize before they rise!
  2. They feel no fear, why should you?
  3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
  4. Blades don’t need reloading.
  5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
  6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
  7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
  8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
  9. No place is safe, only safer.
  10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Reggie Hunnicutt said...

All, good advice.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with reggie, you never know when you may need this info.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home