Monday, April 30, 2007

Latest Addition to Jardin du PeachPod

I have seriously been busy the past few days. Take today, for example, I walked 2 miles on the beach, came home and painted the porch, showered for the 2nd time, visited a friend recovering from surgery, set up a hammock on the porch I painted earlier and set up a brand, new hammock chair in the garden. This is an awesome hammock chair and I totally recommend it to anyone who likes to spend time in the yard and has big trees. I've been looking for one for a while to replace an old tire swing, but here in the stores they cost between $80 and $120. I have a problem paying that much money for what is basically string (Have I mentioned that I'm cheap?). I got this one from ebay for less than $40 with shipping. I love this thing. Monkey Boy loves this thing. He immediately claimed it as his!

As you can see, it's a great spot for a nap! And this thing is so generously proportion that I can sit with my feet up in the same way that you see Monkey Boy sitting. So far Monkey Boy has pretended that it is a nest, a net and a web.

I have to share a classic privileged, only-child moment with you. Monkey Boy was sitting in the hammock chair while I was grilling hot dogs (yum!) and suddenly popped out of it and ran into the house. He comes out with his laptop, crawls back into the hammock and proceeds to check if he can get a connection to our wireless Internet from the hammock chair! By the way, he can!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful garden and a lovely little boy. Bet the hot dogs were great.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home