Saturday, April 14, 2007

Garden Report - April 14th

Rick asked in a comment about how my garden was doing so I thought that a picture would be the best way to illustrate:

My yard, April 14th, 2007, 7:10pm Eastern Time

So far the roses, geraniums, mock orange and cosmos are blooming. I also noticed that I have my first bloom on the magnolia tree. And while I was taking this photo I saw a hummingbird for the first time ever in my yard! I can't wait until the confederate jasmine blooms. I love its scent and make a point of going out every morning just to enjoy it. If we have some rain, it should bloom in the next few days.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You simply couldn't help yourself could you? Rub it in! :) Beautiful yard.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Peach Pod said...

[Spoken an a voice dripping with a Southern drawl] Why, Rick, what ever do ya'll mean? I was just answering your little ol' question.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home