Friday, April 06, 2007

My Perfect Life

I've been tagged by Ellie Bee for a very cute meme about what your perfect life would have been like, based on your childhood dreams.

If my childhood plans had worked out:

I have had a fabulous career as one of the world's most successful female executives. Beside the apartments I keep in New York and London, I have a wonderful restored castle in Scotland and an amazing desert home in Santa Fe. My husband, who adores and cherishes me, is an award winning writer who travels with me and cares for our son and daughter. We all enjoy seeing the world together and some of our favorite places include Hong Kong, Paris, Egypt and Bali. Thank goodness our children are so well behaved, because we like to include them in most of our social plans. In a life that is so full, little things still matter the most to me and fortunately my gorgeous husband understands this. After over 20 years of marriage, he never forgets to bring me flowers every Friday and wakes me up with a kiss and a cup of coffee every morning.

OK, I'm tagging Rick, Terri, Reggie, Ali and Sexy!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger ellie bee said...

wow! so much fun details! I don't remember ever working out the details, only the big picture! When you get that house in Scotland (or any of the NY apts) I want an invite--after all, who is to say our dreams can't come true yet!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a difficult task. I could never be as eloquent as you, but I will give it a whirl. Well done!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

wow. and i was pretty excited about my perfect life plan...

8:10 PM  
Blogger Peach Pod said...

liv, were you more excited about the restored castle in Scotland or the coffee in bed?!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Weeeee! Thanks Peach Pod! Sounds like fun!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

I don't know--but make it a double and give me my coffee in bed in Scotland!

And of course I posted so much last week that it might have gotten lost in the shuffle, but I did detail my Irish life thoroughly!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Just got home from the land of dial-up. This sounds awesome and I'll have it posted tomorrow!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home