Thursday, March 15, 2007

Parking Problems, Really

Yesterday I was whining about the fact the teacher certification exam is Saturday in Savannah on St. Pat's. In it's infinite wisdom, the government of the Great State of Georgia realized that it screwed up with scheduling, two days before the test. They let me know with this spiffy email:


IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THE MARCH 17TH ADMINISTRATION OF THE GEORGIA ASSESSMENTS FOR THE CERTIFICATION OF EDUCATORS (GACE).Please be advised that traffic may be heavy and parking may be limited in the Savannah area during the weekend of March 17th due to St. Patrick's Day festivities. Please allow extra time for travel and arrange to carpool or be dropped off and picked up, if possible. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.Illegally parked cars may be towed at the owner's expense.Please do not respond to this email.


Gee, thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger lu said...

I'm afraid Education & logical Administration is an oxymoron. It only makes less sense the deeper you get into it. The cool thing is teaching (most of the time).

12:57 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

Dude. Savannah??! On St. Patrick's Day? Allow me to snicker for a moment. Okay, it was more of a guffaw.

Hope all went well. Ellie Bee and I spent the evening in ATL having a leisurely dinner involving wine and too many small plates. And not a shamrock or a green beer in sight. Hallelujah!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Peach Pod said...

liv, you are just being plain mean! I totally think you owe me a drink!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

you like me on account of my meanness. admit it.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home