Friday, January 05, 2007

Photog Friday - Your Moment of Zen

Each time you walk on my beach, you'll see something different. We have extreme tides that shape and reshape the water's edge. This area was active with volcanic eruptions millions of years ago and because of this and the work of the tides, rocks show up in the middle of the sand here. Rocks that are exposed through the action of wind and water feel very zen to me. So today I'm sharing one of my rock photos with you.
"When we gaze at nature, at a loved one, at a work of art, our soul immediately recognizes and is drawn to the face of God."
- Margaret Brownly

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I would love to come and walk on your beach sometime - it looks like the most serene place.
The photo is beautiful, you're a great photographer!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Sweet Treat said...

Beautiful... it is so sculptural.

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the beach - but especially coastal Georgia!
I burst out loud with laughter when I discovered the "Run Sheep Run" photo on further down - see what we're missing sitting here on Saturday morning (especially when we're having 70 degree January Saturdays!!!!!!!) staring at the 'puter screen......ahhhhh - I'm running outside right now.

Enjoyed meeting your blog and visitin' around ~
Harriette

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the great comment about my bracelet! We have awesome beaches here in Hawaii too, but I just love your picture. It instantly takes me to that calm and serene place and I can hear the gentle lapping of the ocean. Great job!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home