Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Cat

Do you have pets? Don't you adore them? I can't imagine a home without them. My soon-to-be ex really doesn't like having pets. He doesn't hate animals. He just doesn't care for having them as part of his life. He has a particular dislike for our cat, though he was the one who gave Monkey Boy permission to get the cat when he asked for it. Miss Kitty is really a lovely animal with a quiet and shy temperament. Though she has a playful side, she is quite content to just keep you company. My soon-to-be ex always sends her out of the room and generally fusses at her for no particular reason other than he claims to be allergic to the cat. He's not. Monkey Boy and I have done experiments to prove he isn't. We've, on numerous occasions, kept the cat in the bedroom or his office all day and he doesn't have any problems. Apparently his 'allergies' only come into play when he sees the cat. Our theory is that he's allergic to anything he doesn't like, kind of like a child who says he's allergic to broccoli. Anyway, Monkey Boy and I love our cat. In the spirit of the season I'd like to share a photo and a quote with you:

“Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.” ~George Eliot

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my cats too; I would be lost without them. I can't understand people who love animals! And I must Miss Kitty is a very beautiful kitty cat.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home