Friday, December 15, 2006

Introducing Photog Friday

I've decided to add a theme day to my blogging. I have to attribute the thought to Zig, who was kind enough to comment on another photo I posted. I'm calling it Photog Friday. Each Friday I'll post a photo that I took and include a quote, simply because I love quotes. Enjoy!

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results. "
-Anonymous

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both the picture and the quote are just beautiful. Makes you feel like you can go on, no matter what, Thank you.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home