Monday, October 31, 2005

Not Finishing What We Start

Apparently it is a period of time that many of us (being my clump of friends) are starting things without finishing them. For example, in the previous blog entry, I mentioned that Leslie was in labor. Did she finish labor? No! False alarm, again (this is the 4th one, I think. She not a 1st time nervous mom, who isn't sure that she is in labor or not. This will be her 4th! This baby just can't seem to commit to the birth concept!)

Me, I can't seem to finish the baby sweater. Maybe this week!?

Guess what! I got a job. I'm going to be the office manager for a decorating company that my friend owns!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the new job! Sounds interesting.

I'm having problems finishing things, too...I posted about it Friday. But knitting is a hobby, and supposed to be fun, so I just keep starting things!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home