Monday, October 17, 2005

Naughty Knitting

This Saturday the Yarn Yarn Sisters had a Palloween exchange. Wow, we know how to do the gift thing! There was an abundance of yarns, needles and fun! One of the fab girls even knitted and felted a gift bag!

Part of the task was to give something naughty. It was so fun to see how everyone interpreted this requirement. I got b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l dark sage green yarn, new needles, a way cool pink case for my beloved ipod, and special friend named Willie (he's naughty!) from the divine Ms. Denise. I gave hand-made stitch counters, a copy of the Yarn Harlot's new book and, for the naughty part, hand-knitted devil horns and a tail! I'm very proud of my devilish gifts. Check them out, modeled by the ever-so sassy Koala:

I'm Trouble with a capital 'T'!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deede said...

Is Willie still adorning your keys? I *expect* to see him on race day! So glad you like your pressies! hehe, she called me Divine.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home