Friday, January 26, 2007

Photog Friday - Looking Toward the Sky

Yesterday my moods mirrored the sky. In the morning when I woke up it was raining and the day was covered with gray. My mood settled in as a negative cloud, covering me with a small, but disturbing bit of depression. I hate depression. If given the choice between real, physical pain and depression, I'll go with pain. But the clouds and rain moved through as did my mood. I finished the day feeling upbeat with a winter's clear blue sky overhead, my puppy's leash in one hand and a yummy cup of coffee in the other as I walked Marco the Wonder Pup through our neighborhood.


Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. - Ben Franklin

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maija said...

Oh yes, you do know that feeling!
I loved reading your last several posts...they brought a smile and a quiet chuckle to my lips!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Debby said...

I agree with you on the depressin. Pain would be better at times than depression.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home