Friday, July 07, 2006

Feeling Beige

Apparently I'm in a beige mood as indicated by what's on my needles. Both are for the same person. One is a scarf and the other a shawl. Both are shades of beige. Of course one is on the gold side of beige and the other one is on the taupe side of beige, but both are beige. Check it out, even the carpet is beige.


What kind of boring person knits in beige in summer? Shouldn't I be knitting in blue or green or sunset orange, anything but beige? What has driven me to beige? Could it be my job, my lack of sleep or just the need to make something for someone that will be wearable with lots of things? Hmmm, psychoanalysis based on knitting color choice; any thoughts?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you can tell a person's character based on the yarn they knit...but then, I would say that, since I like really, REALLY loud colors! And I'm not particularly a loud person, at least I don't think so.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home