Monday, June 19, 2006

Driving Hang-over

Have you ever had a driving hang-over? After driving 20 hours this weekend, I totally have one. My head is fuzzy and my attention span is non-existent. All I really want to do is sleep, but my boss expects to work. Go figure!

The weird thing is I didn't have the driving hang-over yesterday, my first day back. I ran around like a mad woman, grocery shopping, picking up the dog from the pet sitter, cleaning Monkey Boy's room, unpacking and fixing a Father's Day dinner. But today is a different story. Today I'm in slow mo.

I found the following at http://katyknits.typepad.com/katyknits/. Let's see how much this gets around:

Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me — it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a word about you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I left a word....

dedicated

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caring, fun, selfless, theraputic; the kind of friend that would make an overnight in jail something worth putting in my scrapbook. ;o)
Sorry, I'm incredibly verbose.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home