Monday, January 23, 2006

What do you like in a blog?

I was going through my list of knitting blogs and started to mentally note what I liked and sometimes disliked about them. This, of course, got me thinking about the bigger picture. What makes you come back to a blog? What traits do you like? For example:
  • Do you like it to be just about knitting or about the knitter's life as a whole?
  • Do you mind when the blogger throws random thoughts into their blog?
  • How do you feel about photos? Should they be just of knitting or do you like it when they give insight into the writer's life?
I would love some feedback. Here are my answers:
  • I like blogs that are about a knitter's life. I love to hear about their families, friends, triumphs, trials and travels.
  • I love random thoughts. A non-knitting photo, comment, or quote may add to my mind candy for that day.
  • I love photos! I love photos of everything and anything.
BTW, I finally got to see the new Pride and Prejudice movie. It is yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home