Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wahoo!!!!

I finished the baby sweater! Party!!! This is the first sweater I've ever knitted and I think it turned out pretty darn good. Check out your favorite and mine, the very sassy Koala, modeling the finished product:


Koala doesn't look happy that I'm sending this sweater to baby Max. I guess he thought that he could keep it!

Here is a close-up of the sweater:

I used Manos Cotton Stria yarn, which is so soft. The pattern is Stripz #183 QK from Minnowknits. If you haven't made a sweater before, this is the pattern for you.

Aren't you proud of me?!


3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

It's great! I'm proud, and I hope you are too! =)

11:59 AM  
Blogger lomester said...

It looks great! i am finishing my first sweater ever too - its so exciting!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home