Saturday, June 02, 2007

Four Things

The fabulous liv has tagged me for a meme. Here it goes:


Four Things

Four Jobs I’ve Had

  1. Professional Writer
  2. Corporate Trainer
  3. New Technologies Manager at United Airlines
  4. Manager of Systems at Hyatt International Hotels

Four Movies I Can Watch Over & Over

  1. You've Got Mail
  2. Music & Lyrics
  3. Where the Heart Is
  4. Sense and Sensibility

Four Places I’ve Lived

  1. Riverdale, GA
  2. Irvine, CA
  3. Plano, TX
  4. Arlington Heights, IL (There's more!)

Four Places I’ve Vacationed

  1. New York City (one of my favorite places in the world)
  2. Hong Kong (another favorite city)
  3. St. Petersburg, Russia
  4. Helsinki, Finland (There's lots more! I truly love to travel.)
Four of My Favorite Dishes
  1. Nachos!
  2. A really good baked potato
  3. Fresh, hot sourdough bread
  4. The house salad at Outback
Four Sites I Visit Daily (I'm not listing blogs because there are so many of them)
  1. MyYahoo
  2. During the school year I visit Monkey Boy's school site to check out announcements and the lunch menu.
  3. Savage Chickens' cartoon site
  4. Weather.com

For Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  1. In Atlanta, sitting on the patio at El Azteca on Ponce de Leon Ave. with friends.
  2. In London, shopping at Harrod's with my friend, Joe.
  3. In New York, checking out a street market (preferably in the Village or Chinatown) and then going to see Spamalot again.
  4. In bed, napping.


I am tagging Ali, Terri, Rick and Reggie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

OMG! The adventure tale I could tell you about drinking at El Azteca on Ponce...lord have mercy!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Peach Pod said...

Don't you love that place? It's the perfect summer spot. The food is decent and they don't water down the margaritas. What's your story?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did 2 tonight already before I saw this! I'll do yours next!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Oooh, such interesting stuff! But it all comes back to napping hey? For me too.
I filled this out - it's on my Idiosyncrasies page. :)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home