Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by the brave and bold Stick. The Rules:
  1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.

  3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.

  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here I go:

  1. I'm half English. My mom is from Yorkshire.

  2. I have loved coffee since I could walk. My mom told me that even as a toddler I would drink coffee if I could get to it. We had a family joke about the old wives tale that coffee stunted your growth. We would say that it was a good thing it did as I'm 5'9"!

  3. I've written 4 computer books and have contributed to 8 others.

  4. I was born on St. Patrick's Day.

  5. My favorite constellation is Orion.

  6. I prefer good bread over chocolate.

  7. I cry really easily at sad movies, tv shows, and even commercials.

  8. Harrison Ford once told me that I was lovely.

Here are my tagged bloggers: Reggie, Sexy, Terri, Liv, Lu, Rick, Tim, and Gigi. There were more that I would have liked to tag but I know some of the people on this list will tag them for me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home