Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ramblings From a Glass Half Full

Terri of terri terri quite contrary tagged me for a meme. I'm actually behind on responding to a few memes and figured I would work in reverse order.

Steve Harper of The Ripple Effect tagged me to participate in the Starbucker meme, which was created by Terry Starbucker of Ramblings From a Glass Half Full.
The instructions:

Here’s an opportunity to let your creativity flow.

Tell us:

  1. How full is your glass?
  2. What kind of glass is it?
  3. What’s in the glass?
  4. Reasons for #1, #2 and #3.
My responses:
  1. My glass is half full.
  2. A tall, glass tumbler.
  3. Gin and tonic, heavy on the tonic and lime.
  4. I don't need a reason to drink, you silly bunny! If you want details, the answer to #1 is because I have been known to suck down drinks rather quickly. Don't worry, there's more to drink in the kitchen! #2 because to me is the perfect glass; it can be used for everything from Diet Coke to gin and tonic to ice tea. #3 is my favorite summer drink and seems appropriate since it's summer, literally 100 degrees outside and the humidity is 90%. Besides, it's yummy!

Here is the list of tagged bloggers:

Ellie Bee

Liv

Packrat

Gigi

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to see you are back!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Terry Starbucker said...

Hi Peach Pod! Thanks for participating in this meme (and yes, I spend way too much time with my iPod too). I wish this is the first time I've been called a silly bunny, but believe it or not it isn't. :-)

I used to love G & T's too - good stuff. Stay cool, thanks again, and all the best!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Liv said...

thanks for the tag....I wish I could be with you and MB and Coconut. I miss you guys---and I'm tired of being landlocked!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home