Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Life at the Beach

I know some of you are quite familiar with St. Simons Island, but my Michigan friends have never been to this little corner of the Earth. This is why I'm going to share a couple of photos with ya'll. The first one is of the beach at sunset. My house is 300 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. Check out these colors:

Isn't it amazing?!


This lovely photo is of me enjoying a summer evening on the veranda. Yes, that is a palm tree in the background. Check out the painted toes! My friend, Melissa, calls it 'summer toes' when you keep your toes painted so that they look good in sandals!

By the way, I don't want any comments from ya'll making fun of my monkey toes!

1 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

pretty feet and toes.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home